Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Flavorful, light sweet bread that is great by itself, or for French toast and
- 1 cup warm water
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place dough in a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Crust should be golden and bread should sound hollow when
Yield: 1 (2-pound) loaf
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.