Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Flavorful, light sweet bread that is great by itself, or for French toast and
- 1 cup warm water
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place dough in a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Crust should be golden and bread should sound hollow when
Yield: 1 (2-pound) loaf
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Yeast Bread Recipes