No Knead Dill Bread
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water 105 to 115 degrees F
- 1 cup cottage cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter room temperature
- 2 teaspoons dill seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg at room temperature
- Melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine yeast and flour and set aside.
- Place water in a food processor, add cottage cheese, sugar, onion, butter, dill
seed, salt, baking soda, egg and flour mixture, processing until thoroughly mixed.
- Lightly grease and 8-inch round casserole dish. Place dough in dish. Cover with
a light lint free towel. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about an hour.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- After removing bread from oven, brush top with melted butter, sprinkle with
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 2, 2001.