Party Loaf is a fun recipe for your next party or family gathering.
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- Slices of your favorite cheese
- Cooked bacon
- Green onion, diced
- Dipping sauce
- Roll loaf into a 20-22-inch rope. Form into a circle and place in the bottom of a sprayed Bundt pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and then make cuts lengthwise and widthwise, about 1-inch apart, without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Insert cheese slices and bacon pieces between the cuts.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite dip in the middle.
Prep: 30 min | Bake: 35 min | Servings: 8-12
Recipe and photo used with permission from: