- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Dough stage - shape into 2 loaves. Place loaves on a greased baking sheet. Place
on a rack over very hot water in a pot; cover with a towel. Let rise for 45 minutes or until doubled in volume.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slash the tops of the loaves.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden and hollow sounding when tapped.
- Cool on racks for at least 30 minutes.
From the kitchen of Barbara M. - Albuquerque, New Mexico.