A "Fix and Mix" bowl is recommended for making this bread.
- 9 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups cool water
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 packages yeast
- 1 1/2 cups milk, scalded
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- Place 9 cups flour in Tupperware bowl. Make well in center of flour for liquid
- In bowl add scalded milk, cool water, salt, sugar, yeast and eggs. Pour into
well and DO NOT STIR. Place lid on bowl and burp. Let rise until lid pops off.
- Melt butter; pour over flour mixture and stir. Place lid on bowl and burp. Let
rise until lid pops off. Roll on floured board.
- Place in buttered pans. Let rise for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.