- 1/4 cup room temperature water
- 2 packages dry yeast
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup shortening, melted
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 beaten eggs
- 4 1/2
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Mix all ingredients with spoon. Cover. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Next morning roll out dough and spread with butter. Fold over and roll three
times spreading with butter each time.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares and dip into butter.
- Place rolls into muffin tins and
let rise 2 hours.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Dough may be kept covered in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
Posted by BettyBoop50 at Recipe Goldmine (6/6/01 6:01:01 am).
Source: Sharon Kofford - presented 11/10/99 / KSL-TV