Have you ever made your own English muffins? It's good and easy with help from
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed
- Flatten rolls into 3 1/2-inch rounds. Dip both sides into cornmeal mixed
with a little flour. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic
wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap. Cook in a skillet over medium heat 2 to 2 1/2 minutes each
side. Let cool completely.
- To serve, split with a serrated knife or two forks.
- Toast and serve with your favorite jam.
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 4-5 min
Recipe and photo credit: