Honey Butter Rolls
Honey adds a touch of sweetness to these rolls that makes them melt in your mouth.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Melt butter and honey together and stir to combine.
- Dip each dough piece into the honey butter mixture and place 4 pieces into each
cup of a sprayed muffin pan. Drizzle any left over honey butter mixture over rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until dough reaches the top of the
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from muffin pan immediately and serve bottom up.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake: 12 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com