Lemon Blossom Twists
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Lemon Blossom Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 package dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water (105 to 115 degrees F)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup commercial sour cream (at room temperature)
- About 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
Lemon Blossom Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Filling: Combine all ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Dough: Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl; add egg and sour
cream, mixing well.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda; add to yeast mixture, mixing well.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface; roll to a 20 x 8-inch rectangle. Spread Lemon
Blossom Filling lengthwise down center of rectangle. Fold long sides to center,
slightly overlapping edges, and cut into 4 x 1-inch strips. Twist each strip once
and place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Frost with Lemon Blossom Frosting while warm.
- Lemon Blossom Frosting: Combine all ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Yields 20 rolls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Yeast Roll Recipes