Lemon Pull Aparts
Citrus lovers will enjoy these sweetened rolls baked together in a deep dish
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Zest from 2 whole lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mix lemon zest with sugar.
- Cut rolls in half and place in a 12-inch sprayed deep dish pizza pan or
9 x 13-inch sprayed baking pan.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over rolls.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest/sugar mixture, reserving 1/2 of mixture to sprinkle on just
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap. Sprinkle on remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove immediately from pan and place on cooling rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over pull-aparts.
Servings: 10-12 | Prep: 10 min | Bake: 20-25 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):