No Knead Rolls
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of thee flour and yeast.
- In saucepan, heat milk, sugar, shortening and salt just until warm, stirring
to melt the margarine. Add warm mixture to dry ingredients.
- Add egg. Beat at low
speed with electric mixer for 30 seconds. Beat for 3 minutes at high speed.
- By hand, stir in remainder of flour to make a soft dough. Cover and refrigerate at least
- About 2 hours before serving, shape into walnut-size balls and place in muffin
- Allow to rise until double (1 to 1 1/4 hours).
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 9 to 10 minutes.
These will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Yeast Roll Recipes