Quick Raised Dinner Rolls
- 1 package dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups bread flour
- Using mixer or food processor, blend all ingredients together.
- Place in a warm
spot to rise (85 degrees F to 90 degrees F location is ideal) until double (about
- Butter an 8-inch square pan. When dough has doubled, punch down. Form into balls
and place in pan.
- Let rise in pan for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Bake until brown (about 15 to 20 minutes).
Makes 9 to 12 rolls.