These supremely delicious rolls are the perfect addition to any meal.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup shredded, fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded, fresh Asiago cheese
- Salad Supreme seasoning
- Place mayonnaise and butter in small bowls.
- Combine cheeses and place in another small bowl.
- Dip the top of each roll in first mayo, then butter and then cheese.
- Place in a sprayed muffin cup dipped top up. Sprinkle with Salad Supreme seasoning.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 15 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Yeast Roll Recipes