Sweet Rolls in a Bundt Pan
Make twice as much of this as you think you will need or you will never get to taste it. Before I can get a chance to have some, they're all gone!
- 1 frozen bread dough, thawed but not yet risen
- 1 small box cook and serve butterscotch pudding
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 can your favorite flavor pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Dash of almond flavoring
- Rolls: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the Bundt pan with nonstick spray to
make this turn out easier after baking. Add the pie filling first or spread it throughout
the mixture as you add the dough pieces.
- Cut the thawed bread dough into four long strips and then cut each strip into
eight equal pieces. Place these pieces in the Bundt pan so they evenly cover the
bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the cook and serve pudding on top of the dough pieces.
- Melt the butter and add the cinnamon and brown sugar to it. Pour this mixture
over the dough and pudding in the Bundt pan.
- Allow this to rise until it fills the Bundt pan and then bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool only slightly and turn out onto a serving platter. (This is supposed to be
- Glaze: Combine all glaze ingredients and drizzle the glaze over the slightly
cooled sweet rolls. Cut with a very sharp knife into individual portions or just
pull off a piece.
Posted by BettyBoop50 at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
Source: Just Too Sweet