Butterscotch Crumb Biscuits
Topped with brown sugar and chopped nuts, these breakfast biscuits take
"comfort food" to the next level.
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup firmly packed C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons nuts (any kind), finely chopped
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch round baking pan.
- Arrange biscuits in prepared pan.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, water and butter; add nuts.
Sprinkle mixture over biscuits.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Yield: 10 biscuits
Dark brown sugar can also be used in this recipe and will provide a more
noticeable molasses flavor. Be sure to pack the brown sugar in the cup when
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): C&H Sugar