Fried Grands Biscuits
These fried Grands biscuits are simply delicious. I like them better than baked.
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Grands Flaky Biscuits
- Pull the biscuits apart to make twice as many as the amount in the can.
- Heat skillet or griddle to about 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a skillet or on a griddle.
- Brown biscuits on one side, then flip and brown on the other side. Add
more butter to the skillet or griddle to make biscuits brown more.
- Serve with jam, jelly, maple syrup or sausage gravy.
Yield: 16 biscuits