Southern Biscuits and Gravy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound bulk pork breakfast sausage
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow onions
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups hot milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 batch Southern Biscuits
- Heat frying pan and fry the sausage and onion until the sausage is brown and
the onion clear.
- Drain off all grease except for 2 tablespoons.
- Stir in the flour and cook for just a minute.
- Add the hot milk. Stir constantly until the mixture
thickens and then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over warm opened biscuits.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscuit Recipes