Southern Biscuits and Gravy
- 1/2 pound bulk pork breakfast sausage
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow onions
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups hot milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 batch Southern Biscuits
- Heat frying pan and fry the sausage and onion until the sausage is brown and
the onion clear.
- Drain off all grease except for 2 tablespoons.
- Stir in the flour and cook for just a minute.
- Add the hot milk. Stir constantly until the mixture
thickens and then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over warm opened biscuits.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.