Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
With only four ingredients, these are some of the best biscuits you will ever make.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 10 min | Yield: 9 servings
- 2 cups Bisquick or Biscuit Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup Sprite
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together Bisquick or homemade Biscuit Baking Mix, Sprite and sour cream until just combined.
- Sprinkle the countertop with a little Bisquick or Biscuit Baking Mix. Knead just a little using your hands, then flatten the dough and pat the dough out to about 1/2 inch thick. Add additional Bisquick or Biscuit Baking Mix as needed to form a very soft dough that is just holding together.
- Pour the melted butter into a cast iron skillet or an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Cut the biscuits with a biscuit cutter or the top of a small glass and place them in the pan of butter.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / chas53