Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Cinnamon Raisin Bread is a classic bread made easy and at home with Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls.
- 6 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup raisins
- Spray a loaf pan (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2) with nonstick spray.
- Place three cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with half of the raisins. Top with remaining cinnamon rolls followed by remaining raisins.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rest until the cinnamon rolls are completely thawed, about 1.5 hours at room temperature.
- Remove plastic wrap and use the tips of your fingers to push all the dough together. Lift the loaf and twist 3 times before placing it back in the pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until 1 inch has risen over the lip of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack before slicing.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 20-30 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo used with permission from: