Amaretto Maple Delight
(Brunch Sausage Casserole)
Serve Amaretto Maple Delight as an accompaniment to pancakes.
- 3 to 4 apples, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) margarine
- 3 jiggers amaretto
- 2 to 3 pounds little link pork sausage, browned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
1 (5.5 ounce) can apricot nectar
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- Sauté apples and onion in margarine.
- Add amaretto.
- Stir in sausage.
- Add maple syrup, apricot nectar and cinnamon.
- Heat through and put into chafing dish.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
May be made ahead and warmed before serving.
What's Cooking with the Elves? - Usinger's - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.