Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- 1 (9-inch) single-crust pastry
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Roll pastry to fit into a 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 425 degrees F for 5
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust. In a bowl, beat eggs, sour
cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned.
Yield: 6 main-dish or 18 appetizer servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/26/01 8:29:16 am.