Bacon and Egg Bake
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Dash of salt and pepper
- English muffins, split and toasted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Remove from skillet. Drain fat, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- Sauté onion in bacon fat.
- Stir in soup, milk, eggs, cheese and seasonings.
- Pour into 10 x 5-inch baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve on muffin halves.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Posted by wizard4 at Recipe Goldmine May 13, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.