- 1 (12 ounce) package English muffins
- 6 slices (4 ounces) Canadian bacon, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups skim or low-fat (1 percent) milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Chives, optional
- Halved lemon slices, optional
- Split muffins and cut into cubes. Alternate even layers of muffin cubes
and ham in lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, mayonnaise, lemon peel and lemon
juice until well blended. Pour evenly over muffin-ham mixture. Cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Uncover. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven until golden brown and knife
inserted near center comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and lemon slices, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.