Biscuit Breakfast Bake
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated breakfast biscuits*
- 4 green onions, chopped, white and green parts
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped or 6 breakfast sausages, cooked and
chopped or 1 cup diced cooked ham
* Can also use 2 (8 count) cans crescent rolls or 2 (8 count) cans Grands country biscuits.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and add them to the bowl.
- Add onions, 1 cup cheddar cheese and meat to the bowl. Mix well.
- Bake, covered loosely with foil for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, add remaining 1 cup cheese to the top and bake for another
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.