Biscuit Breakfast Bake
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated breakfast biscuits*
- 4 green onions, chopped, white and green parts
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped or 6 breakfast sausages, cooked and
chopped or 1 cup diced cooked ham
* Can also use 2 (8 count) cans crescent rolls or 2 (8 count) cans Grands country biscuits.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and add them to the bowl.
- Add onions, 1 cup cheddar cheese and meat to the bowl. Mix well.
- Bake, covered loosely with foil for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, add remaining 1 cup cheese to the top and bake for another