Blueberry Cream French Toast Casserole
- 1 loaf Texas toast or egg bread, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, tossed lightly with flour
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Layer one
half of bread cubes in baking dish.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and scatter over bread.
- Layer blueberries over cream cheese.
- Cover blueberries with remaining bread.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over bread; press bread with spatula
to help soak up mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.