Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- 1 small loaf day old French bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Cut bread into 1 inch slices and place in bottom of pan.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in milk, Pour over bread. Turn slices
of bread over and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day: preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine topping ingredients to form crumb mixture.
- Scatter blueberries over bread slices and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.