Blueberry Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 3/4 pound pork sausage
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- The day before serving, cook sausage and drain well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
- Add sugars and beat until well-blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate adding flour mixture and sour cream to creamed ingredients; mix
- Fold in sausage and berries.
- Pour batter into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until done.
- Cool on wire rack.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.