Bran Muffin Breakfast Trifle
- 3 cups coarsely crumbled low-fat bran muffins (about 3 medium muffins)
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit chunks
- 2 cups nonfat or low-fat vanilla or fruit-flavored yogurt
- Place half the muffin crumbs in a (2 1/2-quart) glass bowl or airtight container.
- Arrange 3 1/2 cups of fruit on top.
- Cover with remaining muffin crumbs.
- Spoon yogurt evenly over the top.
- Top with remaining fruit, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or
Serves 6 (1 cup per serving).
Source: The American Heart Association Quick and Easy Cookbook
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.