Bran Muffin Breakfast Trifle
- 3 cups coarsely crumbled low-fat bran muffins (about 3
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit chunks
- 2 cups nonfat or low-fat
vanilla or fruit-flavored yogurt
- Place half the muffin crumbs in a (2 1/2-quart) glass bowl or airtight container.
- Arrange 3 1/2 cups of fruit on top.
- Cover with remaining muffin crumbs.
- Spoon yogurt evenly over the top.
- Top with remaining fruit, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or
Serves 6 (1 cup per serving).
Source: The American Heart Association Quick and Easy Cookbook