- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) Wisconsin Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons (about 1/2
ounce) Wisconsin Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons (about 1/2 ounce) Wisconsin
Muenster Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup light bodied white wine, such as Pinot Grigio*
- Fresh croissants, fruit, bagels and sausages for dipping
- Combine cheeses and wine in ceramic fondue pot; soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat mixture over low heat on stove top for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly
with a wooden spoon. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a tabletop burner.
- Serve with croissants, fruit, bagels and sausages.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
* Can substitute with non-alcoholic white wine.
Reprinted with permission from
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.