- 1 large bag frozen hash browns
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 container sour cream
- 1 diced onion
- 1 pound cooked bacon, diced
- 2 cups Cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Using a lasagna pan:
1st layer - hash browns
2nd layer - mix sour cream and mushroom soup together and place on top of hash browns
3rd layer - onions
4th layer - bacon
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in oven covered with aluminum foil for approximately 1 hour at 325 degrees F.
- Take foil off and let cook for another 5 minutes.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/26/01 5:16:46 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.