- Scrambled eggs*
- 1 round loaf bread (8-9 inch diameter)
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounce) shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 tablespoon butter, 6 eggs lightly beaten, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare scrambled eggs and keep warm.
- Cut a 2-inch slice from the top of the loaf to use for the lid. Remove the
soft interior of the loaf leaving a 1 inch thick wall and bottom.
- Place ham on the bottom of the loaf.
- Top with diced pepper.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheeses.
- Lay scrambled eggs over the cheeses.
- Top with remaining cheeses and place the lid on the loaf.
- Wrap in foil, place on a cookie sheet, and bake for 30 minutes or till heated
through at 350 degrees F.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/17/02 1:20:43 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.