- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cut up cooked sausage and arrange over bottom of pie crust.
- Layer hash browns on top of sausage.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and pour over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until center is set.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes before cutting.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Marsha K.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.