Breakfast Pizza 2
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive, vegetable or regular cream cheese
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon
- Scallions, if desired
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough
with hands. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper;
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon cooked egg mixture over partially baked crust.
- Drop cream cheese by teaspoonsful over eggs.
- Arrange bacon in spoke fashion on top of pizza.
- Bake for an additional 8 to 12 minutes or until toppings are thoroughly
heated and crust is deep golden brown.
- Garnish with scallions.
Makes 8 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.