Brunch Bunch Scramble
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked lean ham
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup minced green onions with tops
- 1 tablespoon butter or cooking oil or cooking spray
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, dill weed, salt, if desired, and
lemon juice until well blended.
- Stir in ham, mushrooms and onions.
- In preheated 350 degrees F oven, melt butter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Pour in egg mixture. Place in oven.
- As mixture begins to set, after about 8 minutes, pull out oven rack. Gently
draw an inverted pancake turner completely across bottom and sides of pan, lifting
and turning mixture to form large, soft curds.
- Return to oven.
- Repeat a few more times until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg
remains, about 12 to 15 minutes.* Do not stir constantly.
Yield: 9 to 18 servings
* Although it’s best to serve scrambled eggs immediately after cooking, you can
hold them for a short time. Place pan of cooked eggs over pan of hot water. (Scrambled
eggs will quickly become overdone if held over direct heat.)
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
American Egg Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes