- 1/2 pound sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon; crumble and
- In 2 tablespoons of the drippings, sauté onion and green pepper until tender;
remove with a slotted spoon.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir in hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, dill, onion, green pepper and bacon.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes
or until a knife inserted near the middle comes out clean.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/26/01 7:52:18 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.