Brunch in a Skillet
- 2 pounds potatoes, cooked, cooled and sliced
- 1/2 pound cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 16 eggs
- 1/4 cup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or a blend
- In large skillet, brown the onions and potatoes. Arrange potatoes so that they
lay flat in several layers.
- Cover with bacon, parsley and onion.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, water and Worcestershire sauce; sprinkle in Cheddar.
Pour over potatoes.
- Cook, covered, over low-medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes; check at 5 minutes.
- When eggs are set, remove from heat; cut into wedges.
- Serve hot with sliced tomatoes and crusty bread.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.