Brunch in a Skillet
- 2 pounds potatoes, cooked, cooled and sliced
- 1/2 pound cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 16 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or a blend
- In large skillet, brown the onions and potatoes. Arrange potatoes so that they
lay flat in several layers.
- Cover with bacon, parsley and onion.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, water and Worcestershire sauce; sprinkle in Cheddar.
Pour over potatoes.
- Cook, covered, over low-medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes; check at 5 minutes.
- When eggs are set, remove from heat; cut into wedges.
- Serve hot with sliced tomatoes and crusty bread.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.