Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
A family-pleasing dish for a leisurely weekend breakfast – crisp hash brown patties
with eggs, bacon and Cheddar cheese in a casserole.
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place hash brown patties in single layer in 13 x 9-inch baking dish sprayed with
no stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned, turning after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk.
- Add milk, sour cream, garlic powder, mustard and pepper; mix well.
- Stir in bacon, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and onions.
- Pour over hash brown patties.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until center is set and edges are golden brown.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 20 min | Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 238 Sodium:
305mg Fat: 14g Carbohydrates: 15g Cholesterol: 136mg Protein: 13g Fiber: 2g
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.