Cheesy Spam Breakfast Lasagna
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 12 slices frozen French toast
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, diced
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 cup granola with raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, blend sour cream and brown sugar. Chill.
- Place 6 slices of French toast in the bottom of a greased 13 x 9-inch baking
- Layer Spam and 2 cups of cheese.
- Top with remaining 6 slices of French toast.
- Spread apple pie filling on top of toast.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Serve with sour cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.