Company Breakfast Bake
- 1/2 pound frozen hash browns
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Cover the bottom of a 9-inch square pan with frozen hash browns.
- Cover hash browns with sausage.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients. Pour this mixture over everything.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 30 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.