- 6 slices bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Fry bacon and save drippings.
- Cook pepper, onion, potatoes and salt and pepper,
covered, for 10 minutes in bacon drippings.
- Lift with a pancake turner to flip over and cook 10 minutes more.
- Make 6 indentations in the top and break an egg into each. Cover and cook about
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Crumble bacon over the top.
- Cover and cook until the eggs are done, about 5 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.