Crescent Roll Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound hot sausage or turkey sausage, cooked well and drained
- 2 1/2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Unroll tube of crescent rolls and press together to cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch
pan and to seal perforations.
- Crumble cooked sausage evenly over crescent rolls.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, salt and black pepper.
- Stir in cheese and green
pepper to mix well. Pour over sausage.
- May refrigerate overnight at this point or bake immediately.
- When ready to serve, bake at 425 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until browned.
- Serve with salsa.
Serves 8 to 10.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.