Crunchy Brunch Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can Durkee's French fried onions, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine undiluted soup, egg and oil, mixing well. Add all at once to dry ingredients,
stirring just until all dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in onions.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Combine potato chips and cheese and sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
12 to 15 muffins
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.