Crunchy Brunch Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 beaten
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can Durkee's French fried onions,
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine undiluted soup, egg and oil, mixing well. Add all at once to dry ingredients,
stirring just until all dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in onions.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Combine potato chips and cheese and sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes
or until golden brown.
12 to 15 muffins
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.