Easy Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Nothing could be easier and tastier than this breakfast casserole with only
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls, quartered
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Gently mix all except the icing together in a bowl.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- As soon as you remove the dish from the oven, use the cinnamon roll
icing as a topping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.