A great make-the-night-before breakfast casserole!
- 1 pound sausage
- 2 cups croutons with herbs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Cook sausage. Drain well.
- Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over sausage.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.