Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (Cheddar or jack)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ham (fully cooked) or 1 1/2 cups crumbled sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put frozen hash browns in 9 x 13-inch baking pan, cover with cheese and
follow with ham or sausage.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Beat eggs and milk together and pour over other ingredients.
- Season to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes.
Posted by liz at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Lyn Walters Barnes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes