Grandma Mack's Breakfast Delight
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese
- Arrange the crescent rolls on the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Place the ham on top of the crescent rolls.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Layer the hash browns over the ham, then pour the egg mixture over the hash
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 30 min
Recipe courtesy of Dave and Laurie Kyle, Kylecrest Holsteins Farm, Elkhorn, Wisconsin.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
American Dairy Association