Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 6 raw potatoes, grated
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt shortening in skillet.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Spread evenly in skillet.
Sauté until golden brown.
- Turn and brown on other side.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes