Hash Brown Quiche
- 3 cups hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put hash browns into a 10-inch pie plate and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Combine ham, Cheddar cheese and green pepper. Spread evenly over crust.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour on top of ham mixture.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until knife comes out
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes