Hash Brown Quiche 2
- Cooking spray
- 6 eggs, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt, divided
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) frozen vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken OR 1 can (5 ounces) chunk chicken
- 1 cup skim or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Evenly coat 9-inch pie plate with spray. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat together 1 egg and 1/4 teaspoon of the celery salt.
Stir in potatoes until well combined.
- To form crust, press potato mixture onto bottom and up sides of lightly
greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle
with vegetables and chicken.
- Beat together milk, remaining eggs and remaining celery salt until well
blended. Pour over vegetables and chicken. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven until knife inserted near center comes
out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
American Egg Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes