Hawaiian Breakfast Wrap
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped ham
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in large skillet. Sauté ham and bell pepper until
lightly browned and pepper is tender-crisp.
- Stir in egg mixture.
- Add pineapple.
- Scramble until ingredients are hot and egg is at desired doneness, stirring constantly.
- Evenly divide egg mixture among tortillas. Roll as desired.
- Serve immediately.